Re: And why DDTP does not use webwml? Re: Why DDTP? shouldn't it be DPTP? (was Re: spanish translations in DDTP now)

On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 01:23:33PM +0100, Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo wrote:
>   One question I have is why DDTP does not use webwml. This is now part
>   of the Debian project (as it's under ddtp.debian.org), but it's
>   completely incoherent with Debian www style, and it also is the part
>   of the Debian web with less translations!

webwml works for the web pages, sure, but it's not the magical solution to
all of the problems. The Debian WWW style works, sure, but it's also not the
magical style every other of our web pages needs to religiously follow.

(What's this, the day when Spanish developers do spurious demands against
grisu? :) Whereas they could just go and beat him up for abusing
debian-devel-announce...)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.