Re: description writing guide

On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 07:59:20PM -0500, Colin Walters wrote:
[snip]
> >   Ooh, goody :)  Does this mean #45943 will finally be fixed?
>
> Well, we obviously can't force anyone to do anything; but I hope that
> having the reasoning more clearly laid out will motivate people...
[snip]

Does submitting a diff -u patch for #45943 constitute "motivation" as
well? 'Cos that's what I'm thinking of doing, at the moment. Prepare an
NMU, send in the patch, email the maintainer, etc., except actually
uploading it. (If that's what it takes, that is.)

You've gotten under my skin. That you got there speaks ill of me. That you
like it there speaks ill of you. -- Speek, K5