Re: New maintainer behaviour with NMU and LogJam's hijacking

And I'm sure everyone really appreciates that kind of arrogance. You've
just exemplified the very reason why people aren't burning effigies of
me at the moment. Last time I checked (unless I'm completely off here),
users much preferred real progress over pretentious bureaucracy. I
really don't care whether you want to give over maintainership to
anyone, and me making the NMU was never meant to influence that even in
the slightest, and I don't deny that it was wrong to rush an upload of
xscreensaver like that. In the meantime, people seem to be perfectly
happy with the packages I do maintain.

Effort. It's a wonderful thing.

P.S. I was referring to LogJam not being updated in a year and a half.