FW: Re: FW: Last known forwarding address for Jared Johnson?

Here is the info.

----- Forwarded message from jonhall@oneboxinc.com -----

From: jonhall@oneboxinc.com
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 17:35:45 -0600 (CST)
To: jgoerzen@complete.org
Subject: Re: FW: Last known forwarding address for Jared Johnson?

Jared has been without Internet access for several months now.

Any of his packages I'm sure could be taken over on a permanent basis by
someone else.  If someone absolutely needs to get in touch with him, a
message can be forwarded to me, and I'll pass it to him in person, or you
can reach him by phone at [deleted -- jgoerzen].
-- Jonathan

----- End forwarded message -----

--
John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org>                       www.complete.org