I have no package to build error?

Hi!

I'm trying to build multi-binary package splitted into at least 9
small packages. After dh_make -m, I've edited debian/control to
something like that:

--cut--
Source: gg2
Section: main
Maintainer: Mateusz Papiernik <maticompxp@w-s.pl>
Build-Depends: debhelper (>> 3.0.0)
Standards-Version: 3.5.2

Package: gg2
Architecture: any
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}
 GNU Gadu 2 is a continuation of GNU Gadu, a Gadu-Gadu
 client. In this release it is plugin based, and all things
 are in plugins
 .
 This is only core of this messenger

Package: gg2-gadu-gadu
Architecture: any
 Gadu-Gadu protocol plugin for GNU Gadu 2

Package: gg2-tlen
Architecture: any
 Tlen protocol plugin for GNU Gadu 2
--cut--

and the same for other packages. Next in debian I've created:

gg2.dirs
gg2.files

with main binary

gg2-tlen.dirs
gg2-tlen.files
gg2-gadu-gadu.dirs
gg2-gadu-gadu.files

and other in the same way for plugins
Sample content of that files:

$ cat gg2.files
usr/bin
$ cat gg2.dirs
usr/bin
$ cat gg2-tlen.files
usr/lib/gg2/libtlen_plugin*
$ cat gg2-tlen.dirs
usr/lib/gg2

I run debuild, and at the end of building, after dh_movefiles
I see:

make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/gohan/debian/gg2/gg2-20021202'
dh_movefiles
dh_testdir -i
dh_testdir: I have no package to build
make: *** [binary-indep] Błąd 1

In debian/gg2-* subdirectories there are all needed files, so
dh_movefiles splitted my package into other as good as he should, so
what's wrong here? What did I do wrong? man dh_testdir don't tell
anything interesting, so what can/should I do to build this package?

hopefuly, there is no documentation of building multi-binary packages in
Developers' Reverence at all, am I right?

--
Mati (mati@mati.rm.pl)
Sounds like a Windows problem, try calling Microsoft support