On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 09:21:28AM -0600, John Goerzen wrote:
> One benefit we can see by separating it from Debian is that people that
> would not work on Debian or Free Software anyway would be able to work on
> non-free, which could help free up resources for our core projects.

Does anyone believe that "people that would not work on Debian or Free
Software anyway" will want to work on providing debian users with
infrastructure for using non free software in a free environment?

This argument for the GR is totally baffling to me.

--
michael cardenas       | lead software engineer, lindows.com
hyperpoem.net          | GNU/Linux software developer

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free... it expects what never was and never will be."
- Thomas Jefferson