Re: A Round of Removals

On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 05:35:16PM +0100, Javier Fern?ndez-Sanguino Pe?a wrote:
>  I was talking about the protocol regarding NMUs which, if my count is
> correct is at least (from the Policy):
> a few days + a few more days + Delayed-7 days = more than a (two?) week

Like I said, you shouldn't go overboard with the bureacracy. The point
is to make sure you don't screw up, and to act with some restraint and
courtesy, not to spend a month sitting on your hands.

cf http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2002/debian-devel-announce-200201/msg00014.html

Cheers,
aj