Re: A Round of Removals

On Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 12:28:39AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 10:05:30AM +0100, Javier Fern?ndez-Sanguino Pe?a wrote:
> > One question: Are NMUs appropiate for some packages without following the
> > Dev-policy (if we do then the time will run out and this packages will be
> > removed).
>
> No, you should follow the "usual" rules. There's no need to go overboard
> on the bureacracy, and maintainers have already had months to respond
> to these bugs if they were going to.

	Have I made myself a (bad) name? :-|

 I was talking about the protocol regarding NMUs which, if my count is
correct is at least (from the Policy):

a few days + a few more days + Delayed-7 days = more than a (two?) week

	Since you said that packages marked REMOVE would be purged in a
week I was worried about the NMU delay (not about the way to do/check it).

Regards

	Javi