Re: linux for blinds

On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 10:03:52AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> The idea to make a system for blinds is great and I can only enforce
> you to do it.
>
> But you are going the wrong way!
>
> Just have a deep look at Debian internal projects!

although i don't have as much insight into debian internal projects as
andreas has, i can only second that. you would benefit from debian
infrastructure and support by debian developers, and debian would
benefit from the additional users. and after all debian should be
"the universal os", so stuff like this is definitely our goal as well.

take a good look at it, and talk to andreas!

robert