Re: is Debian an anarchist organization/project?

On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 08:05:39PM +1100, Glenn McGrath wrote:
 GM> Debian elects a minority of individuals to have power over other
 GM> members.

I disagree. My understanding of the Debian Constitution is that General
Resolution (which is a decision of majority of individuals) overrides
power of any elected minority, including Project Leader and Technical
Committee.

 GM> Debian has policy.

What's wrong with this?

 GM> If you can choose your slavemaster are you still a slave ?

Good question in general, but I can't see any way to apply this to
Debian.

--
Dmitry Borodaenko