Re: semi-moderating debian lists

On Sat, 26 Oct 2002, Santiago Vila wrote:

> Naive question: Would anyone object if I ask the listmasters to
> implement this procedure? [ Remember, "If you want something done,
> do it yourself" does not work at all for things where you need root ].

This sounds like a much better proposal to cut down unwanted email. If
you can add to the description that mail which is not rejected after n
hrs (3? 6?) is automatically approved that would be even better imho.
When you need people to moderate the stuff, count me in.

					yours,
					peter

    messages preferred.    | : :' :      The  universal