Re: The New Security Build Infrastructure

On 20-Jun-02, 11:10 (CDT), Marc Haber <debian-devel.lists.debian.org@marc-haber.de> wrote:

> BTW, when Florian talks about security, I usually drop everything I am
> doing right away, and listen carefully. I really knows what he is
> talking about.

But in this case, he's not talking about security, he's talking about
politics. In particular, he's reviving the stupid "Debian participation
in the vendor/CERT security community is a violation of the Social
Contract" flamewar. ("Stupid" because I don't know how else to describe
making an absolutist reading of item 3 while ignoring item 4.)

Bored now,
Steve

--
Steve Greenland