Re: O: gnu-standards -- GNU coding standards

On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 01:27:32AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > I think there's a consensus that the DFSG and Social Contract are poorly
> > phrased; [...]
>
> Uh, no, there's not. That you don't understand the terms, or misinterpret
> them, doesn't mean they absolutely need to be changed.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Debian Free Content Guidelines change, just to
put this issue to bed for the forseeable future, but I do think that's a
silly thing to spend a long voting process on.  =p

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>        Certified free software nut

<gholam> well I'm impressed
<gholam> win98 managed to crash X from within vmware.
* gholam applauds.