Re: O: gnu-standards -- GNU coding standards

On Tue, 2002-04-09 at 10:27, Anthony Towns wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 09:08:18AM -0500, Jeff Licquia wrote:
> > I think there's a consensus that the DFSG and Social Contract are poorly
> > phrased; [...]
>
> Uh, no, there's not. That you don't understand the terms, or misinterpret
> them, doesn't mean they absolutely need to be changed.

I didn't claim a consensus on whether they should be *changed*; I
claimed a consensus on whether they should be *clarified*.  A
clarification that "documentation = software for the purposes of the
DFSG", or Branden's proposals in debian-legal, wouldn't be changes, for
example.