Re: localeconf package

On 12 Feb 2002 15:55:09 -0500
Jeff Licquia <licquia@debian.org> wrote:

> > in which package should I fill the bug? =) the directory exists (four
> > directories, indeed... one for each try) but the file doesn't
>
> The X configlet is in xserver-common, so that's where you would file.
>
> Be sure, though, that you're running xserver-common 4.1.0-14 or better;
> the configlet in 4.1.0-13 and previous had lots of bugs, including one
> that suspiciously looks like what you've posted.  If you're running an
> older xserver-common, please upgrade it to the one in unstable before
> filing bugs.
I have an up-to-date unstable system...

[~]
[kov]@[couve] $ dpkg -s xserver-common | grep Version
Version: 4.1.0-14

I'll file a bug later, after having investigated this a bit more

> If you want more configlets, install the etherconf, localeconf, and
> timezoneconf packages.
cool... I installed localeconf but could not find an entry on gnomecc

[~]
[kov]@[couve] $ dpkg -s localeconf | grep Version
Version: 0.5

I'll try the other ones =), the idea is neat!

[]s!

--
    Gustavo Noronha Silva - kov <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>
| : :'  : + Debian BR.......: <http://debian-br.cipsga.org.br>+
| `. `'`  + Q: "Why did the chicken cross the road?"          +
|   `-    | A: "Upstream's decision." -- hmh                  |