localeconf package

Hi,

I think the localeconf package should be removed from debian. It offers a
debconf interface to configure locales, but the locales package has it's own
(and better) debconf interface now (for example, locales supports generating
more than one locale, localeconf doesn't). Moreover, locales debconf interface
doesnt work if it finds a /etc/locale.gen generated by localeconf - the
packages get in each others way. I had to manually delete /etc/locale.gen to
get everythink working. Many users could get into problems because of this.

Martin
--
[this line is intentionally left blank]