Build dependencies, libs and buildd

Hi *,

I got a bug report on python-gnome because a) I did not yet conform to the
new python policy (missed the dep, thanks Matthias), and b) I did not
depend on at least 1.0.0 of libgtkhtml-dev.

Now I am wondering if I have to make all dependencies of shared libraries
more strict... I would expect that the buildd ensures that it has the
binary of the newest package of each build dep available in unstable
before building the package. If that is not the case I would have to
depend on at least the library version installed on my system it seems.

Please tell me I don't have to!

Thanks

	Torsten