Re: project: vitual partial mirror with CGI/dpkg-repack

On Sun, Dec 08, 2002 at 05:30:13PM +0100, Bill Allombert wrote:
> I will not do it myself since I know nothing about CGI programming,

CGI programming is easy to learn ;-)

CGI scripts or programs get whatever the client sends on his URL,
starting after the '?' as a parameter, receive on their stdin whatever a
client sends using an HTTP PUT statement, and send the HTML and, if
necessary, extra HTTP headers to their stdout. That's it.

--
wouter at grep dot be

"Human knowledge belongs to the world"
  -- From the movie "Antitrust"