Re: Preparing a Proposal: 3 DD needed for every NEW package

* Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org> [20011230 15:40]:
> it's quite funny, but I didn't see an announcement of this... I find
> this out months ago by diging qa.debian.org

It was announced and discussed on the QA list (debian-qa).

> I think resources like these should be announced and documented in
> the developer's reference (I didn't see it there either), what do
> you think?

No, the tool should not be used by everyone but only by a few selected
people who actively look for inactive maintainers.  There's a README
though so it's easy to get started. (pandora:/org/qa.debian.org/mia).
It should probably be documented on the QA web site, though.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com