Re: Lightweight Web browsers

On 01-04-26 Jérôme Marant wrote:
>   However, I found a simple HTML browser called Encompass
>   that takes far less memory than those I mentioned. Of course,
>   it does not have all the feature these browsers can offer
>   but it does handle HTML pretty well. I've build debs you can
>   find there:

May I ask why you don't mention that this is a web browser for Gnome?
This information would be helpful for people that look for a lightweight
HTML browser, but don't want to install Gnome. For those people this
browser will not be a alternative, since it pulls in the whole bunch of
gnome libs. :(

Christian
--
           Debian Developer (http://www.debian.org)