Lightweight Web browsers

  Hi,

  I was looking for a lightweight web browser and I try tried
  all of those I could get in debs. Unfortunately, neither
  mozilla nor galeon nor konqueror are satisfactory in terms
  of memory usage (says less than 10 megs of RAM).

  However, I found a simple HTML browser called Encompass
  that takes far less memory than those I mentioned. Of course,
  it does not have all the feature these browsers can offer
  but it does handle HTML pretty well. I've build debs you can
  find there:

  deb http://people.debian.org/~jerome unofficial/

  Tell me if you are interested to see it in debian.
  Thanks.

--
Jérôme Marant