Re: Proper Virtual Package Selection for Althea

On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 07:28:46PM -0400, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> I investigated the suggestion you provided, and there is one problem with it
> for me: I use Maildir to hold my email, and not the mbox format. What solution
> is there for me? Otherwise I like it very much.

assuming a relatively recent edition of procmail, just append a / to the
mbox name. it will then store in a Maildir format.

:0
* ^((List-Id|X-(Mailing-)?List):(.*[<]\/[^>]*))
{
        LISTID=$MATCH

        # all Debian things ...
        :0:
        * LISTID ?? debian-\/[^@.]*
        where/to/store/Debian/$MATCH/
}

-john

note: not tested.

note2: to be on the safe side, maildirmake the maildirs first