Proper Virtual Package Selection for Althea

Hi. I am a new package maintainer in charge of my first Debian package. The
package, an email client named althea, has just been installed into unstable
last night. It is an IMAP email client, but I don't believe it supports reading
locally through the mbox format files in /var/spool/mail (which is good for me
because I have switched to Maildir :) . I think it reads email exclusively
through IMAP. I assume it should provide the imap-client virtual package, but
should it also provide the mail-reader virtual package, or is that restricted
to MUAs that support local reading?

Please CC me in any replies, since I am at the moment not subscribed to
debian-devel. I intend to become a Debian developer, and then I will subscribe,
but I don't have the time right now to remember how to write a procmail recipe
to filter out the list into a separate folder to prevent my inbox from getting
too large. (Any help on this would be appreciated as well.)

Thank you for your advice on this matter.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@kaplowitz.org