Re: TkRat & encryption

On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 07:41:29AM -0700, Mattia Monga wrote:
> I have just packaged tkrat, a tk based mail client that is able to
> sign, encrypt, etc. by using an external pgp/gpg program.
huh you are *years* to late:

dschoen@fiesta:~ $ apt-cache show tkrat
Package: tkrat
Section: mail
Installed-Size: 2308
Maintainer: JP Sugarbroad <taral@taral.net>
Architecture: i386
Version: 1:2.0.1-3
Provides: imap-client, mail-reader
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.2.2-2), tk8.3
Conflicts: suidmanager (<< 0.50)
Filename: pool/main/t/tkrat/tkrat_2.0.1-3_i386.deb
Size: 812342
MD5sum: c8d9c1ce747b22e433d87b0b5b53489a
 TkRat is a graphical Mail User Agent (MUA) which handles MIME. It
is
 mainly written in C but the user interface is done in tcl/tk.
 .
 The program currently understands unix mailboxes, POP, IMAP and mh
 folders. Messages are sent via SMTP or any user configured program
 (for example sendmail).

[...]
> Should I upload the package in ftp-master or non-us?
neither :)

Dennis
--
"Contrary to popular belief, UNIX is a user-friendly Operating
System. It's just choosy about who its friends are."