TkRat & encryption

I have just packaged tkrat, a tk based mail client that is able to
sign, encrypt, etc. by using an external pgp/gpg program.

The Debian Developer Reference (6.2.4) reads:
 Do not upload to ftp-master packages containing software that is
 export-controlled by the United States government, nor to the overseas
 upload queues on chiark or erlangen. This prohibition covers
 almost all cryptographic software, and even sometimes software that
 contains ``hooks'' to cryptographic software, such as electronic mail
 readers that support PGP encryption and authentication. Uploads of such
 software should go to non-us

Should I upload the package in ftp-master or non-us?

Thank you.