Re: gtimer update

On Thu, Feb 22, 2001 at 03:00:29AM -0600, Chad C . Walstrom <chewie@wookimus.net> spake forth:
> The only problem that remains for me is a complaint from lintian[1] about
> the source package not having a Build-Depends, but alas, there is one
> in the control file.  I'll place the files in my test directory before
> I go to sleep tonight.  Maybe you can see something I don't.  The
> package is gtimer_1.1.5-2.

Build-Depends: belongs in the source package stanza, not the binary package
one(s). i.e.:
Source: gtimer
Section: utils
Maintainer: Chad C. Walstrom <chewie@debian.org>
Standards-Version: 3.5.0
Build-Depends: debhelper, libc6-dev, xlibs-dev, libgtk1.2-dev, libglib1.2-dev

FYI, this is probably better suited to -mentors...

--
Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084

I'm a soldier, not a diplomat.  I can only tell the truth.
- Kirk, "Errand of Mercy", stardate 3198.9