Re: RFA: 3dchess, cccd, gq, grpn, gsnes9x, gtimer, gtkbrowser, gtksee, gxanim, razzle, vgacardgames, vgagamespack, vstream

gtimer has been adopted by Chad C. Walstrom <chewie@wookimus.net>.  I'm
sponsoring the package.  I have already seen a package of gtimer 1.1.5 (In fact
I've been using it daily for a while).  We're waiting on getting a few things
fixed before uploading the new package.

-David