Re: [brittanymosher@home.com: X]

from the secret journal of Eray Ozkural (exa) (erayo@cs.bilkent.edu.tr):
> He he. If his software is open source we can package it. Else it
> doesn't concern debian.

gene's was the first nda i ever had a chance to accept. wish i hadn't.

when i first started looking at his product, i mentioned that i might make a
debian package for non-free. he replied with a 500 line message detailing
how his software is more free than any other package BECAUSE only he and his
hired thugs are allowed to look at the code. he and esr have apparently had
some long flames as well.

as a side note, he indicated that jamie zawinski was looking at viewtouch
for his DNA Lounge project. i asked jwz about some technical issues i was
having with it, and his response was that he (author of netscape navigator)
couldn't get it to even start.

anyway, i'm sure we all have better things to do than discuss gene mosher.

--
Jacob Kuntz
underworld.net/~jake