Re: [brittanymosher@home.com: X]

this guy is a complete phony. don't do business with him if at all possible.
last time i checked, his viewtouch software crashed without so much as an
error code on debian. he claimed it only ran on mandrake, and was hostile
over the phone to the idea of running on anything but mandrake. also note
that none of the pictures on his website are of actual products that he
sells, but of vaporware gleamed from other websites. gene mosher is the last
person i would ever want to do business with.

from the secret journal of Branden Robinson (branden@deadbeast.net):

--
Jacob Kuntz
underworld.net/~jake