Re: SPI violating bylaws and Debian constitution

Alex Romosan <romosan@adonis.lbl.gov> writes:

> John Goerzen <jgoerzen@progenylinux.com> writes:
>
> > The recent situation with regard to the voting has brought to my
> > attention matters regarding SPI:
> >

> so the proposal to remove non-free wasn't enough...

I don't know what you're trying to imply, but please don't shoot the
messenger.  IANAL, but as it appears now, SPI may be in violation of
its articles of incorporation and very bad things could result.

Does anybody seriously doubt that this can spell Bad Things for
Debian?

-- John