SPI violating bylaws and Debian constitution

The recent situation with regard to the voting has brought to my
attention matters regarding SPI:

1. The SPI failed to hold their board meeting this year as required by
its By-Laws.

2. SPI failed to publish meeting minutes this year for any meeting
(again required by the By-Laws).

3. The SPI Board of Directors consists of 4 fewer members than
mandated by its own By-Laws.  Therefore it is IMPOSSIBLE for them to
achieve a quorum and their resolutions up to this point were approved
on questionable authority.

4. The Chairman of SPI is IWJ.

5. The Secretary and/or Treasurer has failed to publish financial
statements of the Corporation as required by the By-Laws.

I think we need a serious deadwood clearing here.

BTW: spi-inc.org is dead.  You can find SPI stuff at www.debian.org/SPI.

--
John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org>                       www.complete.org
Sr. Software Developer, Progeny Linux Systems, Inc.    www.progenylinux.com