Uninstallable task-packages?

Hello,

I am trying to figure out a generic way to compute the harddisk size
needed by any task-package, given a defined base-system is allready
installled. For the purpose of my tests, this base-systems contains
all packages, which are essential or have one of the priorities
required or standard.

The problem is, that every task-package with a dependency to
a virtual package can not be installed with apt, if no package
is allready installed, which does provide the needed virtual package.
This is the case with approximately 1 of 3 task-packages.

For example, the commandline:

apt-get install task-german -y -o Debug::PkgProblemResolver=1

will give the following output, because task-german depends on ding
which depends on wish, which is not provided by any installed package:

Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Starting
Starting 2
Package ding has broken dep on wish
  Considering tkstep8.0 0 as a solution to ding 1
  Holding Back ding rather than change wish
Package task-german has broken dep on ding
  Considering ding 1 as a solution to task-german 9999
    Reinst Failed because of wish
Done
  task-german: Depends: ding but it is not going to be installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

Am I missing something or is this a bug of apt or the task-packages?
If not, this might become a real problem, when beginners are using
tasksel after the installation of the base-system.

Greetings,

Peter Ganten