Re: Bug o' the week

On Wed, Sep 15, 1999 at 01:31:33PM +1000, Brian May wrote:
> Just another thought. There are several reasons I can
> think of why a maintainer might leave a bug unfixed. I am
> not sure how common each point is.

No information. I open a bug on libc sometime ago that I got assertions
from ldso while running binstats. It's never happened again, and I couldn't
tell you anything about the configuration at the time. But it's probably
a real bug. Unfortunetly, without more information, the only way to "fix"
it is to rip out the assertion. So there it sits.

David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org