    From: bruce@pixar.com (Bruce Perens)
    To: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
    Cc: bcwhite@debian.org
    Subject: Debian-devel is full of noise
    Date: Sun, 6 Jul 97 23:52 PDT

    The debian-devel discussions have been very noisy of late. It's
    becoming difficult to get much that is useful done on the list.

    [...]

Well said.  So up with the signal and down with the noise, please.

Thank you,  Dirk

--
If the current stylistic distinctions between  open-source and commercial
software persist,  an open-software  revolution could lead to yet another