Re: email threat

you know what I love? I love it that he refers to us as a "tribe." It bothers
me that ESR uses such a word to refer to our movement, although I suppose that
it could be one of his ways to pass himself off as a "speaker for the tribe."
I won't take anyone's side, but I'll say that we need to stop the infighting.
OSI isn't guarding the Open Source mark, so we (Debian/SPI) need to assert our
ownership of it and send cease-and-desist orders to those (ESR? Apple/IBM?)
who misuse it or apply it without certification by SPI.

my $.02

Andrew