Debian is not a "main distro"?

Taken from COLA:

----
These are just a few.  The second thing I would like to bring up is that we
are in the process of building tutorial on Linux Installation/Configuration
for beginners.  We plan to cover the two main distros, Redhat and Slackware.
(I like OpenLinux, but I want a specific enough selection so we can offer
the kind of detail that is helpful for beginners.)
----

It seems that we still need to create some more interest in Debian.
Perhaps some developer would volunteer to eat a RedHat CD on television
or jump from a plane with a laptop and try to install Debian before
ha lands (using a parachute is OK I guess). How about making a
commercial where Ian wrestles with a fierce animal (hungry lion, bear,
crocodile or something like that - make it real angry) just to get to
Dwarf's book (or a Debian CD) lying in the animals nest/cave?

--
.elOle.