Intent to package: gnotes-applet

The package's README:
:GNotes is an application for use with the Gnome Project's
:(http://www.gnome.org) Panel (http://www.5z.com/jirka/linux.html#panel)
:that allows you to place cool little yellow sticky notes all over your
:desktop.  The notes are similar to those little yellow paper sticky notes
:that are plastered around the edges of your monitor.
:
:GNotes are a GREEN (environmentally friendly) alternative to those paper
:sticky notes.  GNotes are 100% virtual, 100% paper free, and constructed of
:100% recycled pixels.

Thus it's similar to xpostitplus (already packaged in non-free/x11), but
it's a Gnome applet rather than a standalone application.

GNotes is under the GPL v2. I've already packaged it for local use, and with
the new Gnome packages, no kludges are necessary anymore to compile it.

I don't have the homepage URL handy right now, but it should be near
http://www.angelfire.com/sk/gnomestuff/images/gnotes_applet-0.90.tar.gz

For now, Section: utils is probably the most appropriate; when more applets
are packaged separately from the core Gnome packages, a new section
"desktop" might be a better solution.

Any objections?

Any preferences on whether to call the package "gnotes" or "gnotes-applet"?
--
Ray Dassen jdassen@wi.LeidenUniv.nl