HTML-pages of debian-servers local?

Hi all,

What do you think about having the html-pages of the debian-servers
together with htdig local?

I think it would be very easy and fast to look what I have installed, to
look for a short description of my packages and, first of all, to have a
quick view on the dependencies of a package.

If my Debian-CD isn´t the newest avaible I must not worry about
installing a new package, because I have a online-overview of
dependencies and versions of the (older) installed and required packages
when I look on the server for the new package.

Ciao,

     Holger

----
     h.nassenstein@gmx.de