Re: intent to package some perl/dbi/postgress stuff

wnpp@debian.org wrote:

> "Craig" == Craig Sanders <cas@taz.net.au> writes:
>
> Craig> this is to announce my intention to package the following:
>
> Craig> libperl-dbd-pg 0.73 postgresql DBI driver for perl.  DBD::Pg
>
> For the record, there was a stated intent to package libdbd-pg-perl on
> Tom Lear (tom@trap.mountain-view.ca.us) on August 2.

Doh.  In that case there are four people wanting to package it.

I have received a - not working - binary and a - working - source
package from Michel Onstein <promera@debian.org>.  I don't think
it was already locked when I talked to him since I'm in the urgent
need of it and should have noticed this.

Anyway, please cordinate.

Regards,

	Joey

--
*** Fatal Error: Found [MS-Windows], repartitioning Disk for Linux ...