Need new maintainer + AUTHOR for dosfsk and mkdosfs

Hi,

I still maintain the debian package dosfstools containing mkdosfs
and dosfsck.  Both are improved versions of the upstream release
which is unmaintained.  Both contain bugfixes.

I don't use any of these programs.  Therefore I don't consider
it very useful to be it's hacker (formerly known as upstream
author).  Is here anybody who still uses DOS partitions and
is willing to work on these tools?

Regards,

	Joey

 /              Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop /
/ http://home.pages.de/~joey/           or in front of a mirror /