Re: developer database comments

> James, since you were so responsive, some more comments.  What is the
> password on the front page?  Which password is it?  How do I get it?
> If I lose it, how do I change it?

All passwords are currently set to 'test'. I'll probably set up a mail
script to generate passwords for people who can use pgp but prefer
the cgi interface. I'm not sure how to distribute passwords for the
people who can't use pgp. Any ideas? If someone loses their password
they will have to go through the database maintainer to get a new one.

The entire database will be regenerated from scratch before it goes online
so you don't have to worry about security yet. I'll put a link to a page
explaining what is happening sometime soon.

Basically, we need to finalize the format and check its design for security
flaws. It's too bad this is being implemented before we switch to pgp as
it has a much better interface.

Jay Treacy