Re: SC Dumping core

On Sun, 16 Aug 1998 12:33:55 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>    Anyway, odd that some people get nailed by it and others do not.  Here is
>what is listed for my libc6 and ncurses.

    Interesting sidenote, just tried to compile it and got the following
error:
cc -s cmds.o crypt.o format.o gram.o help.o interp.o lex.o range.o sc.o
screen.o
 version.o vi.o vmtbl.o xmalloc.o -lm -lcurses -lPW -o sc
ld: cannot open -lPW: No such file or directory
make: *** [sc] Error 1

    Anyone know what library "PW" is and why it would not be present?

--
             Steve C. Lamb             | Opinions expressed by me are not my
    http://www.calweb.com/~morpheus    | employer's.  They hired me for my