Re: Copyright from the lcs-projekt!? [dwarf@polaris.net: Re: First cut at testing and validation]

Hi,
>>"Michael" == Michael Bramer <michael@weh.rwth-aachen.de> writes:

 Michael> It is not acceptable, that a official announce debian-redhat
 Michael> projekt produce non-free software!

	Sheer Hyprocrisy. It si OK to have the DFSG which is non-free
 (no license to redistribute that I can see); it is OK to have most of
 our software depend on a license that itself is non-free (taken a
 look at the GPL lately?),  but it is not OK for the LCS? How do you
 justify that? We follow the FSSTND, which is also non-free. Explain
 that one.

	manoj

--
 "Reintegration complete," ZORAC advised.  "We're back in the universe
 again..."  An unusually long pause followed, "...but I don't know