Emacs startup file for Ispell dictionary

In my packages ibrazilian and iportuguese, that provide dictionaries for
ispell, I addressed a issue raised by Santiago Vila some time ago in
this mailing list (see
 http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-devel-9805/msg00498.html,
and bug report #22293).

Each package add a file as the one attached below to
/etc/emacs/site-start.d/.  The goal is to include (eventually change) an
appropriate entry in the dictionaries alist. and I think that every
package providing a ispell dictionary should do something similar.
Besides, IMHO all emacsen should clear the variable
ispell-dictionary-alist.

Comments/objections are welcome.

--
Rafael Laboissiere
Institut de la Communication Parlee | Email: rafael@icp.inpg.fr

P.S.: I just test my startup file with Xemacs 20, but it should work
      with other flavours.