Intent to package: Quinn Diff

Hi,

I plan on packaging up Quinn Diff despite reservations I have, because
enough people have asked me to.  Quinn Diff is a program for comparing
the Packages files of two architectures to see what needs recompiled
on the secondary architecture.  See

<URL:http://thor.lib.chalmers.se/~jamest/quinn-diff/>

for more details.  My reservations are basically that the basic
functionality of Quinn Diff can be done very easily in
perl/python/whatever (Quinn Diff is written in C), as proved by at
least three other people.  However no one has extended their perl
versions as much as I have done with quinn diff (which says more about
my lack of life than anything else), or packaged theirs, so I'll
upload mine.  It'll be section devel, I guess, and priority extra
(it's main use is for people with exotic (i.e. non-i386) hardware,).

Any objections?

--
James