Re: RPM (Was Re: Deity project schedule problems)

Hello!

I'm sorry to say that this question seems to be obsolete. As Ruce Perens
stated more than one time, every distribution will use ANSI packages, when
they are defined.

Please notice, that the *.deb format is not more than a ar file with a
control (text) file. I don't think that this is the essence of debian...

Thank you,
Marcus