Re: dpkg, ELF, upgrade order, broken systems

> With a bit of work on my part (to do with installation order and
> Pre-Depends) it should be possible to do all of this from dselect and
> have it happen automatically.  Hah!  I've just found a use for
> `lorder' :-).

Well, I really wasn't going to _push_ you to do any work on dpkg for 1.1 .
If you want to do it and can get it done on a reasonably short schedule,
that would be great.

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens <Bruce@Pixar.com> Pixar Animation Studios
Toy Story: > US$174M domestic box office receipts so far.