Re: de-supporting the 1.2 kernel

> Alternatively, are you planning to tie the 1.1 Debian release to the
> 1.4 kernel release ?

I think so. I think this kernel is going to be 2.0, by the way.
If 2.0 isn't ready in time we could do an early release with
a 1.3 kernel, but I doubt we'll have to wait.

I am currently running 1.3.59 . There will no doubt be several more
increments as the current problems are resolved.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens <Bruce@Pixar.com> Pixar Animation Studios
Toy Story: > US$174M domestic box office receipts so far.