mailagent-3.44-1 uploaded

Hi,
	I just uploaded a new package, mailagent-3.44-1. First, a
 blurb:

>>Randal L. Schwartz <merlyn@teleport.com> wrote:

 RLS> Or, if you are a *real* power user, use mailagent.  I found it
 RLS> to be more feature-ized than procmail, and I had been using
 RLS> procmail extensively.

 RLS> Besides, it's entirely in Perl, and allows Perl extensions
 RLS> trivially, *and* it does a full RFC-822 analysis on the header
 RLS> for you!

 RLS> The procmail binary is smaller than the perl binary + mailagent,
 RLS> so if you are merely running simple rules in procmail and then
 RLS> delivering directly from there to mailboxes, you don't need the
 RLS> power or expense of mailagent.

 RLS> However, if you are doing *anything* with formail or invoking
 RLS> other utilities to help you decide where the mail needs to go, I
 RLS> think you'll find that mailagent is a net win.  Most of the
 RLS> stuff that I was using formail for is now handled directly
 RLS> within the perl image.

 Mailagent allows you to  process  your mail automatically.  This  has
 far  more  functionality than procmail, and  is  easier  to configure
 (providing,  of course, that  you grok  perl).  As a  mail processing
 tool, this slices, it dices, it ...

 Given a set of lex-like rules, you are able to file mails to specific
 folders (plain Unix-style folders and also MMDF and MH ones), forward
 messages to a third person, pipe a message  to a command or even post
 the message to a newsgroup.

 It is also possible to process messages containing some commands.

 You may  also  set up  a vacation  program,  which will automatically
 answer your mail while you are not there, but  more flexibly than the
 Unix command of the same name.  You only need to  supply a message to
 be sent and the frequency at which this will occur. Some simple macro
 substitutions allow you to re-use some  parts of the mail header into
 your vacation message, for a more personalized reply.

 You may also set up a generic mail  server, without the hassle of the
 lower-level concerns like error recovery, logging or command parsing.

 The mailagent is not  usually invoked manually  but is  rather called
 via the filter program,  which is in  turn invoked by sendmail.  That
 means you  must have sendmail/smail on your  system to  use this. You
 also must have perl to run the mailagent scripts.

 It is   possible   to extend the   mailagent   filtering  commands by
 implementing them  in perl and then  having them automagically loaded
 when used.