dist-3.60-2 uploaded

Hi,
	Since new packages are not publicly available, I'm only
 announcing on debian-devel.  I forgot to announce dist-3.60-1, so
 this is the first announcement I am making, I am appending the
 description field in the control file.

 The dist package is a set of tools meant to ease the construction and
 maintenance of portable software.

 The first  component is the  Configure script  generator, metaconfig,
 which    automatically    builds  the   Configure  script  from  your
 sources. Ideally, the end-user receiving your source code will simply
 have to read  your README file,  run the  Configure  script (which is
 self-documented), and then run make.

 The second component is the Makefile.SH generator, which is a generic
 configured Makefile, reusing  some of the  information figured out by
 Configure, and a generic Jmakefile description.

 The third component is the RCS aware package generator, which is used
 when it's time to build up the shell archives used to distribute your
 program.

 The fourth and latest component is  the patch generator, used to make
 updates  of your sources, which can  later be applied on the original
 distribution by using the patch program.